As part of our Developer team you will get high quality experience in a young, high energy, friendly, fun and professional environment where people work together as a family. Our employees are constantly learning, upgrading their skills, developing their competences and finding way to fully use their potential.
Aura Global Developer professionals work with innovative technologies, build world-class products and cooperate with global customers. Being part of Aura Global means working in an independent, well-organized and collaborative team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- React Native , GraphQL , Postgres SQL Designing and developing user interfaces using React JS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in React Native and GraphQL Services Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests Collaborating with Back-end developers on the integration of elements Designing customer-facing UI Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
Mandatory -React Native, GraphQL Technical Experience React Native, GraphQL.
Good Analytical skill to analyze Product Requirements , Agile Methodology and Process Knowledge of BankingPayment Gateway Domain is added advantage
Actively participate in Agile Daily stand up and Jira Professional Attributes Able to work independently
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, IN
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.