Administrative and coordination
- Screen/handle telephone calls, appointments, mails and emails and take action accordingly.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Coordinate and communicate with various departments and all levels of staff on matters directed by the superior.
- Prepare and manage correspondences with internal and external parties for superior’s signature.
- Attend to requests from divisional, corporate or owners offices and facilitate it accordingly.
- Ensure approval forms are prepared for superior for signature and approval of the Director, management e.g. leave application forms, travel approval forms, expense claims reports, etc.
- Maintain systematic up-to-date filing and tracing systems.
- Maintain and update ‘Manager-On-Duty’ schedule.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive matters/issues.
- Attend all briefings, meetings and trainings as assigned by management.
- Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the Management.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.